Old 04-20-2012, 04:38 PM
Buddhike Kurera

Default admin account

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 7:26 PM, Donald Winslow <dew@donaldwinslow.info> wrote:

> My account on admin.fedoraproject.org (username donaldedwardwinslow) is
> set up with an old email address to which I no longer have access. Is there
> any way I can change the associated email address and my password?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Donald Edward Winslow
Hello Donald,

I am copying your mail to infrastructure mailing list, so that they can
take care of your need.

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)
Fedora Ambassador - APAC region
Event*Liaison*- Design Team

Email:*bckurera@fedoraproject.org*|*IRC: bckurera

Old 04-20-2012, 04:47 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 10:08:51PM +0530, Buddhike Kurera wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 7:26 PM, Donald Winslow <dew@donaldwinslow.info> wrote:
> >
> > My account on admin.fedoraproject.org (username donaldedwardwinslow) is
> > set up with an old email address to which I no longer have access. Is there
> > any way I can change the associated email address and my password?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Donald Edward Winslow

It doesn't look like there's any other information on the account (for
instance, gpg key) that we could use to identify you. Without something
like that, if you can't remember your password, you will probably need to
open a new account in the fedora account system.

Sorry there's not more we can do,
-Toshio

Old 04-20-2012, 04:49 PM
Luis Enrique Bazán De León

Hi *In fas enter to -> myaccount and click in edit then changes your email.*Regards.