Old 04-19-2012, 04:26 AM
Kevin Fenzi

Default Plan for tomorrow's Fedora infrastructure meeting (2012-04-19) (new time)

The infrastructure team will be having it's weekly meeting tomorrow
2012-04-19 at 18:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting on the freenode network.

Suggested topics:

#topic New folks introductions and Apprentice tasks.

If any new folks want to give a quick one line bio or any apprentices
would like to ask general questions, they can do so here.

#topic two factor auth status

#topic Staging re-work status

#topic Applications status / discussion

Check in on status of our applications: pkgdb, fas, bodhi, koji,
community, voting, tagger, packager, dpsearch, etc.
If there's new releases, bugs we need to work around or things to note.

#topic Meeting time

#topic Upcoming Tasks/Items

#info 2012-05-01 to 2012-05-15 - F17 Final Freeze.
#info 2012-05-01 - nag fi-apprentices.
#info 2011-05-03 - gitweb-cache removal day.
#info 2012-05-09 - Check if puppet works on f17 yet.
#info 2012-05-10 - drop inactive fi-apprentices
#info 2012-05-15 - F17 release

#topic Meeting tagged tickets:
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/report/10

#topic Open Floor

Submit your agenda items, as tickets in the trac instance and send a
note replying to this thread.

More info here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings#Meetings

Thanks