Old 04-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default Freeze break: puppet update

Greetings

There's a new puppet release that has a number of security fixes to it.

I'd like to do the following:

- Update puppet in our stg machines and wait an hour for it to run
twice ok on those machines. This may fail due to the older master, we
will need to watch the output here.

- Update on lockbox01 (our puppetmaster) and wait for a cycle to make
sure all machines process ok.

- Finally, update puppet on all the other boxes.

We should be able to back out to the current version at any of these
points if it fails.

kevin