Old 04-13-2012, 03:45 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default meeting times

Greetings.

We moved the meeting time to 20UTC a while back to leave time for folks
with other meetings that were taking place earlier. I think some of
these meetings no longer meet then, so...

Should we move to 18UTC?
Should we move to 19UTC?
Should we just stay at 20UTC?

Or some other time?

Thoughts?

kevin

Old 04-13-2012, 03:53 PM
Pierre-Yves Chibon

On Fri, 2012-04-13 at 09:45 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> We moved the meeting time to 20UTC a while back to leave time for folks
> with other meetings that were taking place earlier. I think some of
> these meetings no longer meet then, so...
>
> Should we move to 18UTC?
> Should we move to 19UTC?
> Should we just stay at 20UTC?

The first two options would be nicer for me (with a slight preference
for the first one), but I don't know if we are so many in my time zone.

Pierre