Old 04-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Marcelo Moreira de Mello

Default Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction mmello

Hello folks,

My name is Marcelo Moreira de Mello. I'm from Brazil and live in Porto
Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul.

I work in Red Hat as Software Maintenance Engineer but I want to help
the Fedora further.

I have a good background as sysadmin and building packages.

Will be a pleasure to help the amazing Fedora team.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
mmello

--
Marcelo Moreira de Mello
RHCA RHCSS RHCVA

gpg id: 2048R/FDB110E5
gpg fingerprint: 3BE7 EF71 4DD7 6812 D309 8F18 BD42 D095 FDB1 10E5

Old 04-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 16:57:29 -0300
Marcelo Moreira de Mello <mmello@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> My name is Marcelo Moreira de Mello. I'm from Brazil and live in
> Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul.
>
> I work in Red Hat as Software Maintenance Engineer but I want to help
> the Fedora further.
>
> I have a good background as sysadmin and building packages.
>
> Will be a pleasure to help the amazing Fedora team.
>
> Thank you!

Welcome!

Nice talking with you on irc. Hope to see you around...

kevin