Old 04-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Arijit Dutta

Default 'Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Codemaniac

Dear Team ,
I am a telecom B/OSS domain professional having rich experience in Shell,Awk,Perl programming and administering wide variety of *NIX systems .I would like to devote my time in the fedoraproject and contribute through my technical expertise .
Here are the necessary details i was advised on the starter page to share .
Name -- Arijit DuttaTime Zone / Country --GMT +5:30 INDIABasic skills and experiences -- Unix and Linux system administration / AWK.PERL,SHELL development*Why you're joining -- In order to contribute to Fedora Project through my expertise in the ablove mentioned domain and technologies .What you're looking to do (be specific) -- System administration and development*How much time you can contribute (usually hours per week) -- 14-15 hrs .
looking forward to hear from you .
Best Regards ,Arijit Dutta