Old 04-04-2012, 03:38 PM
emmanuel segura

Default Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Emmanuel Segura Mesa

Hello everyone

My name is Emmanuel, I'm a Linux system Administrator and my basic skills are:

Apache configuration with

bash scripting and perl

Nagios monitoring

Redhat Cluster Suite && pacemaker

Mysql basic skills

Linux server management

Freebsd basic Administration

Solaris svm

Solaris Cluster

zfs
If you need more info about me you can ask me

Old 04-04-2012, 07:15 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 17:38:17 +0200
emmanuel segura <emi2fast@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone
>
> My name is Emmanuel, I'm a Linux system Administrator and my basic
> skills are:
>
> Apache configuration with
> bash scripting and perl
> Nagios monitoring
> Redhat Cluster Suite && pacemaker
> Mysql basic skills
> Linux server management
> Freebsd basic Administration
> Solaris svm
> Solaris Cluster
> zfs
>
> If you need more info about me you can ask me

Welcome.

If you haven't already, do take a look at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted

and introduce yourself on IRC (either in #fedora-admin or at our
meeting in #fedora-meeting tomorrow).

kevin

Old 04-04-2012, 08:31 PM
emmanuel segura

Thanks Kevin welcoming me.
I'm in Italy, so for tomorrow's meeting time I won't be able to be online because I will be at work. I think I will be able to connect to the channel Fedora Admin in order to start reading the topics.