Old 04-02-2012, 10:59 PM
Kévin Raymond

Default account reset

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 11:35 PM, Przemek Klosowski
<przemek.klosowski@nist.gov> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I hope you can help me or direct me to someone who can. I was trying to
> reset my password via
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/login?_csrf_token=6f9a34dc30e9fb4c6f2d4fe5a991b0ea bacde569
>
> using the username przemekklosowski. This got me to this page
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/resetpass?_csrf_token=ae9ef32797540ebf1950de14f34c 840fa7ad81ae
>
> claiming
>
> ¬* Your old password has expired. Please reset your password below.
>
> but no matter what I put in for account name and email it responds with
>
> ¬* Username email combo does not exist!
>
> Knowing myself, I could have used one of those emails:
>
> przemek@nist.gov
> przemek.klosowski@nist.gov
> przemek.klosowski@gmail.com
> przemek.klosowski+fas@gmail.com
[snip]
> przemek.klosowski+fedora@gmail.com

Hi Przemek,

I can see that you've registered at last email above.
This could be the issue. I've CCed the infra team which is responsible
for the Fedora Account System.

@infra team, could the "+fedoraproject" be the issue?¬*I know that this
could be useful to get filters from gmail…

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)