Old 03-22-2012, 02:54 PM
Buddhike Kurera

Default Inquiry on IPV6 projects in Fedora

Hello Folks,

I found following email at summer-coding list. May be there can be some
interested folks to answer and support. So I took the liberty of
forwarding the mail.
As I can understood, this student is interested in IP6 hence networking related
project ideas related with Fedora.

Do we have any?

Thanks for the support.