Old 03-14-2012, 11:00 PM
Kwame Bahena

Default Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Dan Bahena (aka Kwame Bahena)

IRC name - Kwame

I've used Fedora since it's core days and before that Red Hat Linux
and before that some other distros (which doesn't mean that I still
use some other distros besides Fedora). Started using linux around
1998.
Currently I work for a big video game company as a Linux
Sysadmin/Engineer. My skills go from apache, firewalls, openldap,
virtualization, networking, HA, puppet and much more.
I would like to work mainly on sysadmin tasks to start getting used to
the infrastructure.
I've been meaning to give back to the community from which I've
received so much, that's why now I'm joining this group.

Best regards,
--
Kwame

Old 03-16-2012, 01:12 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 18:00:47 -0600
Kwame Bahena <informatux@gmail.com> wrote:

> IRC name - Kwame
>
> I've used Fedora since it's core days and before that Red Hat Linux
> and before that some other distros (which doesn't mean that I still
> use some other distros besides Fedora). Started using linux around
> 1998.
> Currently I work for a big video game company as a Linux
> Sysadmin/Engineer. My skills go from apache, firewalls, openldap,
> virtualization, networking, HA, puppet and much more.
> I would like to work mainly on sysadmin tasks to start getting used to
> the infrastructure.
> I've been meaning to give back to the community from which I've
> received so much, that's why now I'm joining this group.

Welcome.

Nice talking with you on irc the other day...

kevin