On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 23:39:28 +0800
Christopher Meng <email@example.com> wrote:
> See it at :
> https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=User:Funnyjune&action=edit&redlink =1
> By the way,I hope fedora can develop a special system for reporting
We do have a process.
- File a ticket with fedora infrastructure:
- Include in the ticket link to this users contributions that you think
are spam. Also, CC the user on the ticket so they can comment if they
would like to.
- Someone in the sysadmin accounts group will look at this info, then
check fas logs and groups they are in and other contributions.
- If the user has only ever contributed by adding spam and is in no
other groups, they will be placed in 'admin_disabled' which means
that they cannot reactivate their account until they explain their
- If they have contributed other ways, we may make more effort to reach
out to them and see if they had a recent account compromise, etc.
We want a ticket filed so this process can be tracked and recorded.
We don't want someone to just lock accounts without any tracking or due
infrastructure mailing list