Old 04-02-2008, 04:22 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Looking for team reps

Mike McGrath wrote:

I'm looking for team reps from Ambassadors and translators for the wiki
migration. Any volunteers?

What would team reps do?

Rahul

Old 04-02-2008, 04:42 PM
Mike McGrath

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> Mike McGrath wrote:
> > I'm looking for team reps from Ambassadors and translators for the wiki
> > migration. Any volunteers?
>
> What would team reps do?

inform their teams that the new wiki is coming and make sure everyone is
aware of the needs of both sides.

-Mike

Old 04-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Bart Couvreur

Op woensdag 02-04-2008 om 11:42 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Mike
McGrath:
> On Wed, 2 Apr 2008, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>
> > Mike McGrath wrote:
> > > I'm looking for team reps from Ambassadors and translators for the wiki
> > > migration. Any volunteers?
> >
> > What would team reps do?
> >

> inform their teams that the new wiki is coming and make sure everyone is
> aware of the needs of both sides.
>
> -Mike

Hi Mike,

I can do the L10N part, what do you need from us?

Bart

--
Bart <couf@fedoraproject.org> <couf@skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D 3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93

Old 04-02-2008, 06:22 PM
Mike McGrath

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008, Bart Couvreur wrote:

> Op woensdag 02-04-2008 om 11:42 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Mike
> McGrath:

> > > What would team reps do?
> > >

> > inform their teams that the new wiki is coming and make sure everyone is
> > aware of the needs of both sides.
> >
> > -Mike
>
> Hi Mike,
>
> I can do the L10N part, what do you need from us?

Go ahead and fill your name out here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/WikiMigration

And start looking through the test site for errors in your section of the
wiki.

-Mike

Old 04-02-2008, 06:33 PM
Fabian Affolter

Mike McGrath wrote:

I'm looking for team reps from Ambassadors and translators for the wiki
migration. Any volunteers?

I can help with the Ambassadors part. And I guess that the other FAmSCo
members will be able to help too.

Kind regards,

Fabian

Old 04-02-2008, 06:56 PM
Mike McGrath

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008, Fabian Affolter wrote:

> Mike McGrath wrote:
> > I'm looking for team reps from Ambassadors and translators for the wiki
> > migration. Any volunteers?
>
> I can help with the Ambassadors part. And I guess that the other FAmSCo
> members will be able to help too.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Fabian

Thanks Fabian, go ahead and add your name to: