Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   Fedora Infrastructure (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-infrastructure/)
-   -   Looking for team reps (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-infrastructure/62886-looking-team-reps.html)

Rahul Sundaram 04-02-2008 04:22 PM

Looking for team reps
 
Mike McGrath wrote:

I'm looking for team reps from Ambassadors and translators for the wiki
migration. Any volunteers?


What would team reps do?

Rahul

_______________________________________________
Fedora-infrastructure-list mailing list
Fedora-infrastructure-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-infrastructure-list

Mike McGrath 04-02-2008 04:42 PM

Looking for team reps
 
On Wed, 2 Apr 2008, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> Mike McGrath wrote:
> > I'm looking for team reps from Ambassadors and translators for the wiki
> > migration. Any volunteers?
>
> What would team reps do?
>

inform their teams that the new wiki is coming and make sure everyone is
aware of the needs of both sides.

-Mike

_______________________________________________
Fedora-infrastructure-list mailing list
Fedora-infrastructure-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-infrastructure-list

Bart Couvreur 04-02-2008 05:11 PM

Looking for team reps
 
Op woensdag 02-04-2008 om 11:42 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Mike
McGrath:
> On Wed, 2 Apr 2008, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>
> > Mike McGrath wrote:
> > > I'm looking for team reps from Ambassadors and translators for the wiki
> > > migration. Any volunteers?
> >
> > What would team reps do?
> >
>
> inform their teams that the new wiki is coming and make sure everyone is
> aware of the needs of both sides.
>
> -Mike

Hi Mike,

I can do the L10N part, what do you need from us?

Bart

--
Bart <couf@fedoraproject.org> <couf@skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D 3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93
_______________________________________________
Fedora-infrastructure-list mailing list
Fedora-infrastructure-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-infrastructure-list

Mike McGrath 04-02-2008 06:22 PM

Looking for team reps
 
On Wed, 2 Apr 2008, Bart Couvreur wrote:

>
> Op woensdag 02-04-2008 om 11:42 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Mike
> McGrath:
> > On Wed, 2 Apr 2008, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> >
> > > Mike McGrath wrote:
> > > > I'm looking for team reps from Ambassadors and translators for the wiki
> > > > migration. Any volunteers?
> > >
> > > What would team reps do?
> > >
> >
> > inform their teams that the new wiki is coming and make sure everyone is
> > aware of the needs of both sides.
> >
> > -Mike
>
> Hi Mike,
>
> I can do the L10N part, what do you need from us?
>

Go ahead and fill your name out here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/WikiMigration

And start looking through the test site for errors in your section of the
wiki.

-Mike

_______________________________________________
Fedora-infrastructure-list mailing list
Fedora-infrastructure-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-infrastructure-list

Fabian Affolter 04-02-2008 06:33 PM

Looking for team reps
 
Mike McGrath wrote:

I'm looking for team reps from Ambassadors and translators for the wiki
migration. Any volunteers?


I can help with the Ambassadors part. And I guess that the other FAmSCo
members will be able to help too.


Kind regards,

Fabian

_______________________________________________
Fedora-infrastructure-list mailing list
Fedora-infrastructure-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-infrastructure-list

Mike McGrath 04-02-2008 06:56 PM

Looking for team reps
 
On Wed, 2 Apr 2008, Fabian Affolter wrote:

> Mike McGrath wrote:
> > I'm looking for team reps from Ambassadors and translators for the wiki
> > migration. Any volunteers?
>
> I can help with the Ambassadors part. And I guess that the other FAmSCo
> members will be able to help too.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Fabian

Thanks Fabian, go ahead and add your name to:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/WikiMigration

-Mike

_______________________________________________
Fedora-infrastructure-list mailing list
Fedora-infrastructure-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-infrastructure-list


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:36 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.