Old 10-19-2011, 03:46 AM
abd latip Yussop

Default Dear Sir,

*Dear Sir,

I am the managing Director, foreign operations of a financial firm here in Asia.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty five Million United state Dollars) which belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in tsunami which happened in Indonesia, since we got information about his death.

I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder but unfortunately we learnt that his supposed next of kin died along side with him at tsunami disaster leaving nobody behind to claim the fund.

We cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to
the deceased as indicated in our guidelines and laws. So i will need to present you as the next of kin so that this money can be transfer to you as his next of kin for us to share in the ratio of 60% for
Me and 40% for you.

If you are interested, please get back to me for further details.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Yussop Abd Latip