Old 09-17-2011, 05:40 PM
Ricky Elrod

Default finish the postfix migration to sanity away from the templates. This should allow us to have main.cf and master.cf files in the postfix/files/dirs with extensions corresponding to the fqdn/hostname/group/datacenter that they are and a sen

Looks fine from a quick read-through here as well.
As long as someone is around to babysit this in case it goes to heck, (Kevin
said he should be around this weekend), +1.