Old 09-15-2011, 12:19 AM
Kevin Fenzi

Default Plan for tomorrow's Fedora Infrastructure meeting (2011-09-15)

The infrastructure team will be having it's weekly meeting tomorrow
2011-09-15 at 1900 UTC in #fedora-meeting on the freenode network.

Suggested topics (suggested by whom):

* New folks introductions and Apprentice tasks.

* Password/Ssh-key/Cert reset flag day discussion.

* Bastion outages/openvpn discussion.

* Upcoming Tasks/Items (nirik)

2011-09-13 - 27: Beta change freeze
2011-09-27: Fedora 16 Beta
2011-10-01 mail fi-apprentice folks.
2011-10-09 Remove inactive fi-apprentice people.
2011-10-18 - 2011-11-01: Final change freeze
2011-11-01: Fedora 16 release.

* Meeting tagged tickets:
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/report/10

NOTE: I have cleaned out the ones that have been sitting around with
this tag. Anytime anyone would like to discuss a ticket, just add the
meeting keyword and we will get to it in this section.

* Request for Resources progress report
- askfedora
- paste

Submit your agenda items, as tickets in the trac instance and send a
note replying to this thread.

More info here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings#Meetings

Thanks