Old 09-14-2011, 08:05 AM
Roberto Sassu

Default RHEL 6 packages information

Hi all

i'm trying to obtain the update type information
about released RHEL 6 packages. Unfortunately,
this information is not available in the Fedora
database. There is a place where i can get it?

Thanks in advance for replies

Regards

Roberto Sassu

Old 09-14-2011, 03:15 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:05:02 +0200
Roberto Sassu <roberto.sassu@polito.it> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> i'm trying to obtain the update type information
> about released RHEL 6 packages. Unfortunately,
> this information is not available in the Fedora
> database. There is a place where i can get it?

I think you may be in the wrong place.

We don't produce or report on RHEL6 packages here.

Is https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/rhel-server-6-errata.html
helpful?

kevin

Old 09-14-2011, 04:19 PM
Roberto Sassu

On 09/14/2011 05:15 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:05:02 +0200
> Roberto Sassu<roberto.sassu@polito.it> wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> i'm trying to obtain the update type information
>> about released RHEL 6 packages. Unfortunately,
>> this information is not available in the Fedora
>> database. There is a place where i can get it?
>
> I think you may be in the wrong place.
>
> We don't produce or report on RHEL6 packages here.
>
> Is https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/rhel-server-6-errata.html
> helpful?

Hi Kevin

what i'm searching for is a command line tool,
like Bodhi, which allows to obtain the update type
information from the package name and version.
There is an equivalent tool for RHEL 6?

Thanks

Old 09-14-2011, 10:34 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 18:19:56 +0200
Roberto Sassu <roberto.sassu@polito.it> wrote:

> On 09/14/2011 05:15 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:05:02 +0200
> > Roberto Sassu<roberto.sassu@polito.it> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi all
> >>
> >> i'm trying to obtain the update type information
> >> about released RHEL 6 packages. Unfortunately,
> >> this information is not available in the Fedora
> >> database. There is a place where i can get it?
> >
> > I think you may be in the wrong place.
> >
> > We don't produce or report on RHEL6 packages here.
> >
> > Is https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/rhel-server-6-errata.html
> > helpful?
> >

> Hi Kevin
>
> what i'm searching for is a command line tool,
> like Bodhi, which allows to obtain the update type
> information from the package name and version.
> There is an equivalent tool for RHEL 6?

No idea.

Might check with a RHEL related forum/mailing list?

kevin