Old 09-05-2011, 03:24 AM
"Nomuun.B"

Default Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction batnomuun

Hi all,
My IRC handle: batnomuun
I new user fedora. I study IT university in Mongolia. I know python, sql little lol. Hopeful, *I will learn lot of things this project. It’s very important to my future job career.

Old 09-06-2011, 03:03 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Mon, 5 Sep 2011 12:24:24 +0900
"Nomuun.B" <nomuun@mobicom.mn> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> My IRC handle: batnomuun
>
> I new user fedora. I study IT university in Mongolia. I know python,
> sql little lol. Hopeful, I will learn lot of things this project.
> It's very important to my future job career.

Welcome!

If you have not yet, please take a look at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted

and drop by #fedora-admin / #fedora-noc on irc.freenode.net and say hi.

kevin