Old 08-23-2011, 04:28 PM
Luke Macken

Default Freeze break: fedoracommunity bugfix release

I would like to do a minor bugfix release for fedoracommunity, as soon
as possible. This release contains the following changes:

- Fixes to our bodhi/koji/pkgdb connectors to work with koji's new dist tag scheme
- A couple more cvs->git link fixes

This update will fix a bunch of broken widgets, and it will also stop
flooding many of our inboxes with tracebacks.

If regressions occur, this RPM can easily be downgraded.

Thanks,

luke