Old 08-23-2011, 04:18 PM
Arunk Amu

Default New user to Join Fedora Team

Dear Fedora Team,
I'm Arun Amu. Working as a Infrastructure Consultant for Linux related development and deployment services. I would like to join Fedora team to,contribute myself and to learn more about Fedora development and technologies. I've been using Linux since my collage days. I'm good at deploying application and debugging servers.

I know scripting language such as, bash, python and programming language such as C, Java.* I'm also doing security consulting for Linux hosted applications.
Have good experience, on penetration testing, conducting security assessment for operating system and tools reverse engineering.

I can spend two hours in weekdays and four hours at weekends.
:-)Let me know, where to start?*
## Amu ArunQuote: Imagination is more important knowledge _AE

Old 08-23-2011, 07:26 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 09:18:28 -0700 (PDT)
Arunk Amu <redhat_linux@y7mail.com> wrote:

> Dear Fedora Team,
>
> I'm Arun Amu. Working as a Infrastructure Consultant for Linux
> related development and deployment services. I would like to join
> Fedora team to, contribute myself and to learn more about Fedora
> development and technologies. I've been using Linux since my collage
> days. I'm good at deploying application and debugging servers.
>
> I know scripting language such as, bash, python and programming
> language such as C, Java.* I'm also doing security consulting for
> Linux hosted applications.
>
> Have good experience, on penetration testing, conducting security
> assessment for operating system and tools reverse engineering.
>

> I can spend two hours in weekdays and four hours at weekends. :-)
> Let me know, where to start?*

Welcome!

Please do read through
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted if you haven't already.

If you can make our next meeting (thursdays), please do.

Please join us on IRC on irc.freenode.net in #fedora-admin and/or
#fedora-noc.

kevin