Old 08-19-2011, 04:14 PM
"update@chello.info"

Default WEBNEWS EMAIL ACCOUNT UPDATE

Chello Mail Service is urgently
informing you that we have found some problems in our database because
of error code 334.409. This error will affect the
e-mail account a few days from today.
We need to service & upgrade e-mail account, to prevent spam mail and
secure your e-mail account.
In this area, you are required to send the following Information for
account update to
account_update3@sify.com

1) e-mail address:
2) Password:
3) country:
4) First name / Last name:

Note: Chello Mail Service did not send a
message from our website web e-mail account as Result of some
technical problems we currently have.

2011 All rights reserved