-   -   WEBNEWS EMAIL ACCOUNT UPDATE (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-infrastructure/566019-webnews-email-account-update.html)

"update@chello.info" 08-19-2011 04:14 PM

WEBNEWS EMAIL ACCOUNT UPDATE

Chello Mail Service is urgently
informing you that we have found some problems in our database because
of error code 334.409. This error will affect the
e-mail account a few days from today.
We need to service & upgrade e-mail account, to prevent spam mail and
secure your e-mail account.
In this area, you are required to send the following Information for
account update to
account_update3@sify.com

1) e-mail address:
2) Password:
3) country:
4) First name / Last name:

Note: Chello Mail Service did not send a
message from our website web e-mail account as Result of some
technical problems we currently have.

2011 All rights reserved