Old 08-13-2011, 01:58 AM
Buddhika Kurera

Default joining with the Fedora Infra team - Hello

Hello*Infra*team,
I am Buddhika Kurera[1] and working with Fedora Ambassadors and Design teams plus free media teams currently.
I am interested in joining with the infrastructure team too. Therefore I ll be keep in touch though the ML.*
Further as I am new to this team please help me to understand the workings with the teams.
If any tickets, requests please share, I can give my helping hand.
I am a good at PHP development and web related*technologies.*That*is my tech background. See you soon.

[1]*fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:bckurera
--
Regards,Buddhike Chandradeepa KureraFedora Ambassador Sri Lanka
Event*Liaison*- Design Team

Old 08-13-2011, 02:05 AM
Stephen John Smoogen

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 19:58, Buddhika Kurera
<bckurera@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hello*Infra*team,
> I am Buddhika Kurera[1] and working with Fedora Ambassadors and Design teams
> plus free media teams currently.
> I am interested in joining with the infrastructure team too. Therefore I ll
> be keep in touch though the ML.
> Further as I am new to this team please help me to understand the workings
> with the teams.
>
> If any tickets, requests please share, I can give my helping hand.
> I am a good at PHP development and web related*technologies.*That*is my tech
> background. See you soon.

Hi and thank you for your introduction. What are your normal hours on
GMT time? We can try and meet up on IRC sometime soon

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren