Old 11-25-2007, 11:33 PM
"Chris Weyl"

Default correct CSS urls?

Hey all --

I use a number of Fedora CSS sheets in a project of mine[1], specifically:

http://admin.fedoraproject.org/css/layout.css
http://admin.fedoraproject.org/css/content.css
http://admin.fedoraproject.org/css/docbook.css

I forget where I originally found them, but I suspect it was from
something off of the old cvs.fedora.redhat.com pages.

They've been sporadically unavailable lately -- sometimes one or more
fails to load; on a page refresh the previous failures tend to succeed
and the successes, well, fail. It's irksome

Am I linking to these incorrectly? Should I be using a different
location for them?

Thanks-
-Chris

[1] http://fedora.biggerontheinside.net/perl/

--
Chris Weyl
Ex astris, scientia

Old 11-26-2007, 11:56 AM
Ricky Zhou

On 2007-11-25 04:33:33 PM, Chris Weyl wrote:
> They've been sporadically unavailable lately -- sometimes one or more
> fails to load; on a page refresh the previous failures tend to succeed
> and the successes, well, fail. It's irksome
Yeah- I had been noticing that as well. One of the proxies was missing
a directory, which should be copied over now.

Thanks,
Ricky