Old 03-10-2011, 03:38 PM
Derek Carter

Default Meeting *TODAY* 2011-03-10 at 2000 UTC in #fedora-admin

The infrastructure team will be having it's weekly meeting today at
2000UTC in #fedora-admin on the freenode network.

Suggested topics (suggested by whom):

* Update on the ServerBeach Outage. (nirik et all)

* Killing CVS (nirik)

* Server updates -- report by (skvidal)

* Meeting Time/Location
We've tried to do the meeting in #fedora-admin so we can go longer
than the hour we need to get everything done. This is problematic as
people come to that channel to get help during the meeting and it is
distracting. As next week is the change in DST for the folks in the
United States, there's been a suggestion to move the meeting back to the
#fedora-meeting channel, and to 1900UTC. We need to discuss this in the
meeting today.

* Do we want to talk about the "gathering community feedback" thing any
further? (goozbach)

* Meeting tagged tickets:
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&g roup=milestone&keywords=~Meeting&order=priority

Submit your agenda items, as tickets in the trac instance and/or send a
note replying to this thread.

Thanks
--
Derek aka goozbach

Old 03-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:18:53 -0600
Draciron Smith <draciron@gmail.com> wrote:

> Create a temp channel like #fameet031011 lock it down and invite
> people as they show up on the normal channel. That way no
> distractions, the room goes away as soon as the meeting is done, the
> convo is dated and easy to archive on most IRC clients that auto log
> such as pidgin. Next month #fameet041111 and so on.

Thats not very ideal for a number of reasons:

* We are an open project, everyone is welcome to attend meetings, so we
should never have an invite only meeting. We might miss someone who
can contribute.

* I think #fedora-meeting is ideal, because we have about 100+ people
who idle in there. We can ping people who we need input from, and
people who see something under discussion that affects them can chime
right in.

* People expect meetings in #fedora-meeting, so disruptions are pretty
rare.

But thanks for the suggestion...

kevin