Old 03-05-2011, 10:32 PM
Vivani, Hernán Ignacio

Default out of topic

Hi guys, I just wanted to share this note that was published at several local sites (Argentina), about our company and its successful migration to Linux (Fedora) process.
This case is not usually seen in our country, and we are very proud of announce it because were several years of fighting windmills.

Also shows that all the work that you do guys (I am still a newbie), is very valuable.

This is the note:http://blogs.fedoraproject.org/wp/hvivani/2011/03/02/full-migration-to-linux/

Kind Regards,

--
Hernán Vivani