FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Infrastructure

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 03-02-2011, 12:37 PM
Andrea Veri
 
Default Hosted Mailing Lists Clean-up

Howdy,

The mailing lists clean-up on Hosted is near its end.

This saturday (5/03/2011), I'll disable the lists that
never answered back my mails during these two weeks. (as
we decided on the FI meeting dated 17/02/2011)

I've also added some more content to the Mailman SOP with
a few details about what made my life easier within this task. [1]

You can find the clean-up list anytime by visiting:

http://averi.fedorapeople.org/inactive_lists.hosted.txt

Thanks,

Andrea

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailman_Infrastructure_SOP
_______________________________________________
infrastructure mailing list
infrastructure@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/infrastructure
 
Old 03-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Andrea Veri
 
Default Hosted Mailing Lists Clean-up

Il giorno 02/mar/2011, alle ore 14.37, Andrea Veri ha scritto:

> Howdy,
>
> The mailing lists clean-up on Hosted is near its end.
>
> This saturday (5/03/2011), I'll disable the lists that
> never answered back my mails during these two weeks. (as
> we decided on the FI meeting dated 17/02/2011)
>
> I've also added some more content to the Mailman SOP with
> a few details about what made my life easier within this task. [1]
>
> You can find the clean-up list anytime by visiting:
>
> http://averi.fedorapeople.org/inactive_lists.hosted.txt
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrea
>
> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailman_Infrastructure_SOP

And here we go: Mailing lists clean-up on Hosted it's now done. (after
14 days since my mail to all lists owners)

Some links about the whole thing:

1. http://averi.fedorapeople.org/inactive_lists.hosted.txt (current status
of open and closed lists)

2. https://fedorahosted.org/mailman/listinfo (what I did while closing the list
is activating the maintenance mode and changing the mailing list's description
as you will see from this page, as Seth suggested me)

3. A new SOP came out about this and can be found at [1].

Please let me know if I forgot anything during the process, I will be more than
happy to fix any error or issue I've caused during the whole thing.

Andrea

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FH-Projects-Cleanup_Infrastructure_SOP


_______________________________________________
infrastructure mailing list
infrastructure@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/infrastructure
 
Old 03-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Kevin Fenzi
 
Default Hosted Mailing Lists Clean-up

On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 18:13:13 +0100
Andrea Veri <av@gnome.org> wrote:

> And here we go: Mailing lists clean-up on Hosted it's now done. (after
> 14 days since my mail to all lists owners)
>
> Some links about the whole thing:
>
> 1. http://averi.fedorapeople.org/inactive_lists.hosted.txt (current
> status of open and closed lists)
>
> 2. https://fedorahosted.org/mailman/listinfo (what I did while
> closing the list is activating the maintenance mode and changing the
> mailing list's description as you will see from this page, as Seth
> suggested me)
>
> 3. A new SOP came out about this and can be found at [1].
>
> Please let me know if I forgot anything during the process, I will be
> more than happy to fix any error or issue I've caused during the
> whole thing.
>
> Andrea
>
> [1]
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FH-Projects-Cleanup_Infrastructure_SOP

This looks excellent.

Thanks for working on it...

Looks like we have some removal requests pending for a while:
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2243
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2528

If some sysadmin-hosted folks would like to handle them...

Also, related:
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/847

kevin
_______________________________________________
infrastructure mailing list
infrastructure@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/infrastructure
 
Old 03-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Andrea Veri
 
Default Hosted Mailing Lists Clean-up

Il giorno 06/mar/2011, alle ore 21.53, Kevin Fenzi ha scritto:
>
>
> Looks like we have some removal requests pending for a while:
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2243
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2528
>
> If some sysadmin-hosted folks would like to handle them...
>
> Also, related:
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/847

Will take care of them tomorrow evening. All items added
to my TODO list.

cheers,

Andrea

_______________________________________________
infrastructure mailing list
infrastructure@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/infrastructure
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 03:45 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org