Old 03-01-2011, 05:27 PM
Oliver R

Default Application to group

Guys/Galls,

I would love to collaborate with the fedora community, After going
through the list of groups I feel that the Fedora Sysadmin Group is
where I fit. I have been working as a system administrator on Linux
servers (CentOS and Fedora) for over seven years now and would love to
give back to the community.

Regards
Oliver Rivas
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Orvtech

Old 03-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 13:27:23 -0500
Oliver R <orvtech@gmail.com> wrote:

> Guys/Galls,
>
> I would love to collaborate with the fedora community, After going
> through the list of groups I feel that the Fedora Sysadmin Group is
> where I fit. I have been working as a system administrator on Linux
> servers (CentOS and Fedora) for over seven years now and would love to
> give back to the community.

Welcome Oliver.

Please do read through
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted
If you have not already and see if you can hang out on the
#fedora-admin channel on IRC and start asking questions/offering to
help with things.

kevin