Old 02-23-2011, 09:30 PM
Luke Macken

Default New bodhi release

Hey all,

I'd like to push out a new bodhi release this week.

Policy Changes
- Support the new pre-beta policy
- critpath updates only requires 1 proventester karma
- non-critpath updates can be pushed to stable after 3 days in testing

Changes for AutoQA
- Adds the appropriate pending tag upon reacing stablekarma
- Remove the pending tags when revoking a request

Testing improvements
- Query the wiki for test cases upon new update creation and list them in the update

These changes do not require any database schema changes, and the bodhi-server
can easily be rolled back if things break.

luke

Old 02-23-2011, 09:38 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:30:51 -0500
Luke Macken <lmacken@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I'd like to push out a new bodhi release this week.
>
> Policy Changes
> - Support the new pre-beta policy
> - critpath updates only requires 1 proventester karma
> - non-critpath updates can be pushed to stable after 3 days
> in testing

We may need to change a note added to the wiki about this not being in
effect yet, but we can do that when it lands.

> Changes for AutoQA
> - Adds the appropriate pending tag upon reacing stablekarma
> - Remove the pending tags when revoking a request
>
> Testing improvements
> - Query the wiki for test cases upon new update creation and list
> them in the update
>
> These changes do not require any database schema changes, and the
> bodhi-server can easily be rolled back if things break.

Sounds good to me, +1.

kevin