Old 02-07-2011, 09:43 PM
Dominic Hopf

Default - mail address ncmpcpp-owner@fedoraproject.org missing

Hey guys,

just got that mail (see below). Is this an issue someone of you maybe
should take care of?

Some additional info: I just took the ownership of the ncmpcpp package.
It was orphaned before, not sure for how long.

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy@googlemail.com>
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D

Old 02-07-2011, 10:08 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 23:43:51 +0100
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> just got that mail (see below). Is this an issue someone of you maybe
> should take care of?

The script that generates these aliases runs every hour.

> Some additional info: I just took the ownership of the ncmpcpp
> package. It was orphaned before, not sure for how long.

Yeah, likely it just hadn't had a chance to run after you took over
ownership.

> Regards,
> Dominic

kevin