Old 02-07-2011, 03:22 AM
Jon Stanley

Default New User CAPTCHA

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 9:59 PM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@gmail.com> wrote:

> Did something change with the Captcha software this weekend? We got
> several complaints of people unable to register or complete a page
> because it was either unreadable or what they say and typed was not
> used.

Well, the infrastructure team runs TurboGears, which provides the captcha

I just tried signing up for an account (jds2001testcaptcha) and was
successful in getting past the captcha. I think that the first letter
in the one that was attached was an O, not a C as input by the user
(though I could see the C interpretation as well).