Old 02-04-2011, 06:07 PM
Jon Stanley

Default Permission denied (publickey)

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 1:18 PM, Tomas Lestach <tlestach@redhat.com> wrote:

> Could anybody check the problem, please?
> It's been 8 weeks since I reported the issue.
>
> Regards,
> Tomas
> --
> Tomas Lestach
> RHN Satellite Engineering, Red Hat

Are you subscribed to the infrastructure list? It's a members-only
list, and even this came 9 days ago and was probably let through
moderation just now.

Anyhow, I don't see any failures for your username in /var/log/secure
on hosted01. Interestingly, that's the same machine that you use when
you git push. Is perhaps your Fedora username different from your
username on your local machine? Unfortunately, since the IP that you
seem to be connecting from is a Red Hat office, it's next to
impossible to ferret out what could be you vs. anyone else.

Try scp <file> tlestach@fedorahosted.org:spacewalk and see if that
works better for you.

Old 02-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Jose Manimala

Is there a project setting that might be missing? Are u a member of
the spacewalk project? I am sure that some of the "Trac features" are
disable to users if ur not part of the project group.

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 8:07 AM, Jon Stanley <jonstanley@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 1:18 PM, Tomas Lestach <tlestach@redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Could anybody check the problem, please?
>> It's been 8 weeks since I reported the issue.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Tomas
>> --
>> Tomas Lestach
>> RHN Satellite Engineering, Red Hat
>
> Are you subscribed to the infrastructure list? It's a members-only
> list, and even this came 9 days ago and was probably let through
> moderation just now.
>
> Anyhow, I don't see any failures for your username in /var/log/secure
> on hosted01. Interestingly, that's the same machine that you use when
> you git push. Is perhaps your Fedora username different from your
> username on your local machine? Unfortunately, since the IP that you
> seem to be connecting from is a Red Hat office, it's next to
> impossible to ferret out what could be you vs. anyone else.
>
> Try scp <file> tlestach@fedorahosted.org:spacewalk and see if that
> works better for you.

Cheers
Jose
http://josemanimala.eu.org/blog
Ph: +64221033100

Old 02-04-2011, 08:06 PM
Jon Stanley

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 2:13 PM, Jose Manimala <josemanimala@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a project setting that might be missing? Are u a member of
> the spacewalk project? I am sure that some of the "Trac features" are
> disable to users if ur not part of the project group.

This has nothing to do with trac. There's some hackery that goes on to
allow members of groups that can commit to various projects to scp
release tarballs up to hosted01 and have them show up under
http://fedorahosted.org/releases but not get a shell on the box.

Old 02-04-2011, 08:12 PM
Jose Manimala

ah ok . Sorry about that.