Old 01-28-2011, 12:50 PM
Michal Toman

Default Lost access to retrace01 machine

Hi,
after changing my (mtoman) FAS password and SSH key, I'm not able to SSH
retrace01.fedoraproject.org anymore (pubkey, password). Login to
fedorapeople and fedorahosted works correctly. Could you look at the
problem and possibly renew my access?

Thanks,
Michal

Old 02-04-2011, 08:04 PM
Jon Stanley

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Michal Toman <mtoman@redhat.com> wrote:

> after changing my (mtoman) FAS password and SSH key, I'm not able to SSH
> retrace01.fedoraproject.org anymore (pubkey, password). Login to
> fedorapeople and fedorahosted works correctly. Could you look at the
> problem and possibly renew my access?

My guess is that you're not subscribed to the infrastructure list
since this just got through the moderation queue - so I'm copying you
directly as well. I see your account on retrace01 and it looks
correct. I do see failed password attempts, are you trying to use your
ssh key?

Old 02-04-2011, 09:16 PM
Ricky Zhou

On 2011-01-28 02:50:58 PM, Michal Toman wrote:
> after changing my (mtoman) FAS password and SSH key, I'm not able to SSH
> retrace01.fedoraproject.org anymore (pubkey, password). Login to
> fedorapeople and fedorahosted works correctly. Could you look at the
> problem and possibly renew my access?
Hi, we tracked down what was happening - puppet was disabled on
retrace01, so it did not receive some new FAS configuration, which
broken fasClient update. Puppet is now enabled on the machine and
fasClient has run, so it should have picked up your new SSH key now.

Thanks,
RIcky

Old 02-05-2011, 10:29 AM
Michal Toman

On 02/04/2011 10:04 PM, Jon Stanley wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Michal Toman<mtoman@redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> after changing my (mtoman) FAS password and SSH key, I'm not able to SSH
>> retrace01.fedoraproject.org anymore (pubkey, password). Login to
>> fedorapeople and fedorahosted works correctly. Could you look at the
>> problem and possibly renew my access?
>
> My guess is that you're not subscribed to the infrastructure list
> since this just got through the moderation queue - so I'm copying you
> directly as well. I see your account on retrace01 and it looks
> correct. I do see failed password attempts, are you trying to use your
> ssh key?

I was trying with password and ssh key, any of them had worked. At the
moment I'm able to use both.

Thank you for your assistance.

Michal