Old 02-02-2011, 07:24 AM
Adam Williamson

Default GNOME 3 Test Day prep

Hey, folks. Mclasen (CCed) has let me know that he wants to try and land
GNOME 2.91.6 in Rawhide ahead of the Test Day on Thursday. It sounds
like this may be down to the wire, so we might need to spin a custom
live image as the 2.91.6 stuff may not make it into the newest nightly
available when the Test Day kicks off. Would it be possible for infra to
have someone with good access to fedorapeople (or alt or serverbeach or
whatever) on hand tomorrow - possibly _late_ tomorrow, North American
time - to fire off a live compose if necessary? I can do it myself, but
it then takes me two hours to sync the built image over to fedorapeople
as I'm remote (4hrs for both arches), so it would really help if someone
with fast access to fedorapeople could do it.

The other thing I'm thinking about is making sure people running
installed Rawhide have access to the 2.91.6 packages in time (waiting
for the next Rawhide compose after they all land may be too late), but I
think I can work that out myself one way or another.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey