Old 01-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

Default Outage: Fedora related services 2010-01-11 1900 UTC -> 2300 UTC.

Outage: Rolling update outages - 2010-01-11 19:00 UTC

There will be an outage starting at 2010-01-11 19:00 UTC, which will last
approximately 4 hours.

To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto
or run:

date -d '2010-01-11 19:00 UTC'

Reason for outage:

Kernel and glibc updates require servers to be rebooted. Outages will
be occurring on our virtual servers requiring all services to be down
at some point. However due to rolling nature of outages no service
should be affected long or deeply.

Affected Services:

BFO - http://boot.fedoraproject.org/
Bodhi - https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/
Buildsystem - http://koji.fedoraproject.org/
CVS / Source Control
DNS - ns1.fedoraproject.org, ns2.fedoraproject.org
Docs - http://docs.fedoraproject.org/
Email system
Fedora Account System - https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/
Fedora Community - https://admin.fedoraproject.org/community/
Fedora Hosted - https://fedorahosted.org/
Fedora People - http://fedorapeople.org/
Fedora Talk - http://talk.fedoraproject.org/
Main Website - http://fedoraproject.org/
Mirror List - https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/
Mirror Manager - https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mirrormanager/
Package Database - https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/
Smolt - http://smolts.org/
Spins - http://spins.fedoraproject.org/
Start - http://start.fedoraproject.org/
Torrent - http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/
Translation Services - http://translate.fedoraproject.org/
Wiki - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/

Unaffected Services:

Ticket Link:

Contact Information:

Please join #fedora-admin in irc.freenode.net or respond to this email to
track the status of this outage.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren

Old 01-11-2011, 05:33 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

That is 2011.. man I need to wake up and smell the new year.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren