Old 01-10-2011, 01:48 PM

Default New Fedora Mirror in Vietnam

We would very much welcome you as a mirror. Please see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Mirroring, and create an account for yourself in the Fedora Account System, and register your mirror in MirrorManager, our database, at https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mirrormanager . You can enter your own mirror there, and update your information as needed. Within 2 hours of adding your info to the database, you will start seeing traffic.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks,
Matt
Fedora Mirror Wrangler

--