Old 12-23-2010, 11:25 AM

Default Introducing myself.

Hello, folks.
My name is Thiago Glauco from Brazil/gmt -3.
I would like to help you from Fedora Project.
I know you are most of time at IRC but I'm following the how-to of
yours, which recommends an introduction at this list, so:

I've good skills on System administration, network management and like
to write Perl applications for Network and Server monitoring. I can
say I really love Perl and I give classes about it in Brazil.
Actually my wish to join this wonder group is a little selfish. I like
to preserve and improve my skills on server administration because I'm
working hardly with cisco and enterasys devices nowadays.
My contributions should be near to 16 hours a month.
Oh, I also know a little about C programing.

Regards.