Old 12-22-2010, 11:04 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

Default Projects for after break (eg next year.)

Ok this mainly meant as a

going through the half-hour generated emails from puppet it looks like
the following need to be dealt with:

Todo list
pkgs01 needs mod_evasive
ppcXX boxes have selinux issue (magic issue)
db03 needs to be updated to postgresql84
*.stg. servers need mounts of netapp shares or alternate ones.

After that there are a couple of issues where we have our 'special'
rpm installed on EL5 boxes (bapp01/app01.stg) which seems to generate
some items.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren