Old 12-21-2010, 06:40 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default Slush break requested -- Upgrade gitolite package on pkgs01 (pkgs.fedoraproject.org)

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 11:29:44 -0800
Jesse Keating <jkeating@redhat.com> wrote:

...snip...

> I'm looking for a couple +1s to attempt option A of upgrading gitolite
> and merging the gitolite.rc change into production. I will make
> backups of the modified files should we need to roll back the changes.

Sounds ok to me.

It would be good to schedule and announce to devel-announce just in
case anyone notices any problems during or after the update.

kevin

Old 12-21-2010, 07:29 PM
Ricky Zhou

On 2010-12-21 11:29:44 AM, Jesse Keating wrote:
> I'm looking for a couple +1s to attempt option A of upgrading gitolite
> and merging the gitolite.rc change into production. I will make backups
> of the modified files should we need to roll back the changes.
+1

Thanks,
Ricky