Old 12-11-2010, 12:04 AM
Jesse Keating

Default Trac-0.12.1 upgrade for Fedora Hosted

I've been working to get trac-0.12.1 built in EPEL6 as well as the
plugins so that we could potentially upgrade our fedorahosted setup.

http://publictest03.fedoraproject.org/ is up and running with a few
projects from fedorahosted copied over with their source control.
Covered is hg, bzr, git, and svn. I don't have authentication hooked up
yet so it is hard/impossible to test the ticket template plugin and
other related ones.

My testing of trac-0.12.1 is mostly complete, would somebody like to
take on more formal testing of upgrading fedorahosted?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!

Old 12-11-2010, 12:20 AM
David Nalley

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 8:04 PM, Jesse Keating <jkeating@redhat.com> wrote:
> I've been working to get trac-0.12.1 built in EPEL6 as well as the
> plugins so that we could potentially upgrade our fedorahosted setup.
>
> http://publictest03.fedoraproject.org/ is up and running with a few
> projects from fedorahosted copied over with their source control.
> Covered is hg, bzr, git, and svn. *I don't have authentication hooked up
> yet so it is hard/impossible to test the ticket template plugin and
> other related ones.
>
> My testing of trac-0.12.1 is mostly complete, would somebody like to
> take on more formal testing of upgrading fedorahosted?
>
> --
> Jesse Keating
> Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!
> identi.ca: http://identi.ca/jkeating

Jesse:

That's awesome work.
I know there are a lot of people wanting that upgrade to happen. I'll
start looking, and perhaps even start on writing a test plan over the
weekend. (I suspect Codeblock, nb, and others will want to participate
as well.)

Thanks for all the work

David