Old 12-08-2010, 02:29 PM
Derek Carter

Default Meeting Reminder 20:00 UTC Tomorrow

Add your agenda items to the trac instance with a keyword of 'meeting'

or

Respond to this email.

Unticketed items I'm aware of right now:

* FreeIPA FAS migration talks
* Our meeting has consistently ran into the Cloud FIG meeting
* should we move? or ask cloud to move back?

--
Derek
aka goozbach