Old 12-04-2010, 06:00 AM
"kavitha.c.k kavitha.c.k"

Default Requesting for sponsor

Hi

I'm Kavitha.C.K from India . I work as coporate trainer.I would like to be a contributor for the fedoraproject.Kernel development and device drivers is my passion. I know some concepts of kernel internals and drivers.I would request for a sponsor who can guide me how to be a successfull contributor and teach me how does the fedoraproject work.Please do the needful

Regards
Kavitha.C.K

Old 12-06-2010, 10:00 AM
mvitvivek

Hi kavitha*

Vivek here . u can give me a call +91-9011001140.

I'm Kavitha.C.K from India . I work as coporate trainer.I would like to be a contributor for the fedoraproject.Kernel development and device drivers is my passion. I know some concepts of kernel internals and drivers.I would request for a sponsor who can guide me how to be a successfull contributor and teach me how does the fedoraproject work.Please do the needful

Regards
Kavitha.C.K

VIVEK PATHAK | ITO Storage & BUR | EDS an Hp Company| Tower IV, Cybercity, Magarpatta, Hadapsar, PUNE 411 028| Mobile: +91-9011096344 |vivekanand.priyadarshi@eds.com www.eds.com

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS and/ or its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at mailmaster@mphasis.com and delete this mail from your records

*