Old 11-26-2010, 09:10 AM
boogy

Default Fwd: confirm e1fb36078368f495b125e001360771cf2a03fe53

Hi there every one ... I'm new to the*fedoraproject*infrastructure.
I'll present my self in a few words:

My name is Bogdan, I'm from Romania but I live in Switzerland. I'm a junior system administrator UNIX/LINUX and work for the state where I live. I'm 26 years old. My work*consists*in maintaining RedHat & Solaris systems. I hope to assist you as much as I can, and I'd like to be more involved in the Fedora adventure.

Thank you all.