Old 11-17-2010, 08:11 AM
"Larry Brower"

Default Introduction and request for sponsor

Hi all,

My name is Larry Brower and I would like to help out with the Fedora Infrastructure team. I have been using Linux since Red Hat 5.2 and have been working with Linux as a system administrator full time since 2004. I am currently employed as a level 2 system administrator for Hostgator.Com, a large web hosting provider so I work with most of the technology in use on the Fedora servers almost daily and have work with everyone from small sites to large payment processors and ad networks over the past 6 years. I currently do not spend much time on IRC but am always available via emailand phone and should be on IRC more often in the near future.Â* I am also a Fedora ambassador so can be found in the FAS already. I have no issues with asking questions for things I am unfamiliar with since I am fully aware that every organization does things differently. I am interested in helping out with the sysadmin-noc, sysadmin-hosted and/or sysadmin-releng FIG's but am willing to help where needed.

Thanks for your time,

Larry

Connected by MOTOBLURâ„¢ on T-Mobile

Old 11-22-2010, 02:55 AM
Larry Brower

Old 11-25-2010, 01:23 AM
Stephen John Smoogen

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 20:55, Larry Brower <larry@maxqe.com> wrote:

Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren

Old 11-25-2010, 01:54 AM
Larry Brower

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 8:23 PM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@gmail.com> wrote:

> Welcome Larry.
>
> My apologies for taking a while to reply. While we are mostly on IRC,
> I am hoping to work out ways to work on things via email. What is your
> account name and I can sponsor you in sysadmin so you can look at
> tickets.

Thanks Stephen, my account username is lbrower