-   -   Waiting for fas03 to reboot (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-infrastructure/442345-waiting-fas03-reboot.html)

Stephen John Smoogen 10-20-2010 09:08 PM

Waiting for fas03 to reboot

fas03 is currently having some issues we are trying to track down. The
system is setup to supposedly preserve when it crashes next. If that
works we will make a 'dump' of it by logging into xen07 and doing a

sudo /usr/sbin/xm dump-core fas03

and then restarting fas03. If you find fas03 'crashed' please notify
me either on freenode IRC in #fedora-noc or via the pager.

Thanks

--
Stephen J Smoogen.