Old 11-24-2007, 11:43 PM
Warren Togami

Default MirrorManager: Always_up2date broken?

Warren Togami wrote:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mirrormanager/site/225
Warren's Home Mirror
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mirrormanager/host/584
My Home Mirror
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mirrormanager/host_category/1624
"Fedora Linux" corresponds with http://mirror.example.com/pub/fedora/linux

Site-local Netblock set to XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/32

Always_up2date is checked.

http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=fedora-8&arch=i386
After 8+ hours it still shows me a list of random US mirrors.

Has anyone managed to get this to work with Always_up2date instead of
the cron script?

https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/mirrormanager/ticket/1#comment:1
Ah... apparently always_up2date is not yet finished. I am trying
report_mirror now in an attempt to make it work.

Warren Togami
wtogami@redhat.com