Old 10-08-2010, 01:19 AM
Rob Felsburg

Default Introductory email

My name is Rob Felsburg. I'm a linux SysAdmin; my specialties lie in
Redhat based systems, I'm extremely interested in helping the Fedora
team.

My interests revolve obviously around Linux, FOSS, etc; specifically security.

So what do you guys need help with? Where can I start
watching/learning about how you all work together?

Just let me know,

Thanks,

-Rob Felsburg

Old 10-08-2010, 01:25 AM
Rob Felsburg

So I deleted about half my message before I sent it. Brilliant :-)

My name is Rob Felsburg. I'm a linux SysAdmin; my specialties lie in
Redhat based systems, I'm extremely interested in helping the Fedora
team.

My interests revolve obviously around Linux, FOSS, etc; specifically security.

So the details:

Timezone: EST, Ohio Specifically
Time I can contribute: 4-8 hours per week to start with, ramping up as
I get comfortable with he setup of things

I'm interested quite a bit in helping script tools, and would love to
maintain the infrastructure and systems. I'm primarily a sysadmin, and
enjoy doing that, even the mundane parts of that.

Old 10-08-2010, 01:46 AM
Stephen John Smoogen

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 19:19, Rob Felsburg <rfelsburg@gmail.com> wrote:
> My name is Rob Felsburg. I'm a linux SysAdmin; my specialties lie in
> Redhat based systems, I'm extremely interested in helping the Fedora
> team.
>
> My interests revolve obviously around Linux, FOSS, etc; specifically security.
>
> So what do you guys need help with? Where can I start
> watching/learning about how you all work together?
>
> Just let me know,

Hello Rob, and to the many other people who would like to help but
might be lurking:

1) http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted
2) http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/FIGs

After that the system administrators hang out on #fedora-admin and
that is where we usually start working on what projects and plans
people can help with.

> Thanks,
>
> -Rob Felsburg

Stephen J Smoogen.