Old 10-05-2010, 05:45 AM
Jan Zeleny

Default RFR: OpenLDAP test day

Hello everyone,
in compliance with RFR how-to on Fedora wiki page, I'd like to draw your
attention to RFR ticket, which I created:

Me and couple of my colleagues are organizing a test day and to get optimal
results, we need a couple servers where we can prepare a part of testing
environment. I was told, that getting these servers in a form of virtual
machines should not be difficult and that I need to follow these RFR guidelines.
Please review the referenced ticked and let me know whether we can get those
virtual machines for the next week.

Thank you in advance
Jan

Old 10-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Mike McGrath

On Tue, 5 Oct 2010, Jan Zeleny wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> in compliance with RFR how-to on Fedora wiki page, I'd like to draw your
> attention to RFR ticket, which I created:
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2412
>
> Me and couple of my colleagues are organizing a test day and to get optimal
> results, we need a couple servers where we can prepare a part of testing
> environment. I was told, that getting these servers in a form of virtual
> machines should not be difficult and that I need to follow these RFR guidelines.
> Please review the referenced ticked and let me know whether we can get those
> virtual machines for the next week.

We can do this. Come find me online and we'll discuss the details.

-Mike