Old 10-01-2010, 08:00 AM
Tajidin Abd

Default Major Outage

Infrastructure

approximately around 0730 UTC or 0930 CEST there was a major outage with FAS unable to access. Im sure you already will see when you check nagios. Just also wanted to give heads up about what was going on. Seems as though everything that was offline is working again. I can access FAS again.

Tajidin

Old 10-01-2010, 08:10 AM
Mark Chappell

On 1 October 2010 10:00, Tajidin Abd <tajidinabd@archlinux.us> wrote:
> approximately around 0730 UTC or 0930 CEST there was a major outage with FAS
> unable to access. Im sure you already will see when you check nagios. Just
> also wanted to give heads up about what was going on. Seems as though
> everything that was offline is working again. I can access FAS again.

To save people a little time,

DB02 ran out of connections again, and also want very close to the line on swap.

Are we monitoring the number of out-bound postgres connections from
hosts? I've found this helpful in the past.

Mark