Old 09-15-2010, 08:19 AM
"Carlos (casep) Sepulveda"

Default Sysadmin-noc FIG

Hi:
I was hoping to join the Sysadmin-noc FIG, but looking the ticket
queue I don't see any un-assigned ticket*
Is there any available task to do?

* https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&c omponent=Monitoring&order=priority

--
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Old 09-15-2010, 01:50 PM
Mike McGrath

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010, Carlos (casep) Sepulveda wrote:

> Hi:
> I was hoping to join the Sysadmin-noc FIG, but looking the ticket
> queue I don't see any un-assigned ticket*
> Is there any available task to do?
>

> * https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&c omponent=Monitoring&order=priority

How is your experience with nagios?

-Mike

Old 09-15-2010, 01:58 PM
"Marcelo M. Garcia"

Mike McGrath wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Sep 2010, Carlos (casep) Sepulveda wrote:
>>

> How is your experience with nagios?
>
> -Mike
Hi

If is the case, I have some experience I would love to help the
infrastructure team. And gain more experience.

Regards

mg.

Old 09-15-2010, 02:16 PM
Mike McGrath

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010, Marcelo M. Garcia wrote:

> Mike McGrath wrote:
> > On Wed, 15 Sep 2010, Carlos (casep) Sepulveda wrote:
> >>

> > How is your experience with nagios?
> >
> > -Mike
> Hi
>
> If is the case, I have some experience I would love to help the
> infrastructure team. And gain more experience.

Sure, if you are able. Stop by #fedora-admin on irc.freenode.net

-Mike